Christian Kids Explore Creation Science is a homeschool curriculum intended for grades 4-8. Slightly younger children may sit in on the lessons even if some of the material may be too difficult. There are coloring pages and other hands on activities that they can do.
What I Like
2. There are consistencies with every lesson which makes this curriculum easy to use. Each unit begins with lesson objectives, vocabulary words, and a materials list. The lessons are straightforward with vocabulary and scripture tie ins, followed by a review, and a hands on activity.
3. The coloring pages are nicely drawn with good detail.
4. The book is all inclusive; I don't have to purchase a separate teacher's guide or test booklet.
5. A resource CD comes with the book which provides lesson plans, materials lists for advance preparation, and reproducibles for easy printing.
6. The supplemental book list is excellent. There are several good books to choose from.
7. The materials needed for experiments and other activities are common and easy to gather. Everything can be found at a local grocery, department, or dollar store, and even your own backyard.
What Would Make This Even Better
Where To Purchase
Other Books In The Christian Kids Explore Series
You can read my full disclosure policy here.